Sunday, December 12, 2010

“Wow, I just provoked you”

“Wow, I just provoked you” –quote from a Danish person Hillary and I met on Friday while enjoying one of our last nights out in Copenhagen. He kept using the word “provocative” incorrectly when describing how everyone in the U.S. is judgmental and uptight. Anyways, it was just funny, and I am really going to miss the nightlife here.

It seems that my love affair with Copenhagen is about to end, and I just don’t know how to let go. I have two finals on Friday, but I’m not letting them stop me from enjoying my last few days! Today, I biked (Yes, I am still biking!) to the Frederiksberg Gardens.


Copenhagen in the distance.



Hillary recently gave me some advice that I wanted to share on my blog. She talked about how one of her teachers said that many students email her saying that they miss Copenhagen and wish they could come back. The teacher would respond asking, “Do you miss Copenhagen? Or do you miss the person you were when you were there?” I thought that was incredibly wise. I think I have changed from being here, and I don’t want to lose the new person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment